15 Easy Halloween Cocktails Recipe
Halloween is just around the corner, and that means it’s time to start getting ready for parties! It can be overwhelming thinking about what drinks you should bring. We’ve compiled a list of Halloween cocktails that are perfect for any party – they’re tasty, easy to make, and will go great with any Halloween theme. Check out these Halloween cocktails recipes below or visit our website My Halloween Land for more Halloween ideas and inspiration!
Fun Halloween drinks make you feel like you’re in the holiday spirit. Whether you’re planning on throwing a Halloween party or just having some drinks with your friends, these Halloween cocktails will be a hit.
Halloween recipes are great, but what about Halloween cocktails? Halloween is the one day of the year when it’s perfectly acceptable to get your drink on. We’ve compiled a list of our favorite Halloween cocktail recipes that will spice up any party this October 31st.
Several Halloween Cocktail Ideas
1. Witch’s Potion
These red-colored drinks feature lemonade, lemon-lime soda, and pomegranate juice.
- 8 c. ice
- 1 1-liter bottle lemon-lime soda
- 1 qt. lemonade
- 1 c. pomegranate juice
- 2 tubes of red decorating gel
- Ice cubes should be placed in a large pitcher or glass. Pour soda and lemonade into the pitcher and stir until blended.
- To keep the color concentrated, top off the pitcher or glasses with pomegranate juice.
- Pour some gel directly on the rim of the pitcher and glasses.
2. Witches’ Brew Cocktail
Simply top apricot nectar ice cubes and citrus juice cubes with sparkling wine to create this simple cocktail.
- 2 c. apricot nectar
- 1/2 c. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 c. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 c. fresh orange juice
- Sparkling wine, for serving
- Citrus zest, for serving
- Juices of fresh lemon, lime, and orange are mixed with the nectar of apricots. The mixture is divided between 2 ice cube trays then frozen in the freezer.
- Add sparkling wine to glasses after ice cubes are filled. Zest of citrus may be added if desired.
This recipe can be made with lime popsicles instead of lime sorbet if you cannot find lime sorbet.
- 2 L ginger ale
- 1 can pineapple juice, 46 ounces
- 2 c. tequila
- 1 qt. lime sorbet
- Lemon and lime slices
- In a punch bowl, combine the tequila, pineapple juice, and ginger ale.
- Scoop out lime sorbet and top with slices of lemon and lime.
- Fill glasses with ice and serve.
4. Pomegranate Poison Spritz
This cocktail is taken to the next level with spider-filled ice cubes.
- 1 1/2 oz. (3 tbsp.) vodka
- 3 oz. pomegranate juice
- 6 oz. Seltzer
- Pomegranate juice is combined with vodka.
- It is served over ice and topped with seltzer
5. Swamp Thing Halloween Cocktail
Make an eerie Halloween brunch drink with an eerie twist on a classic Bloody Mary.
- 4 medium tomatillos (about 3.5 ounces)
- 2 Persian cucumbers, peeled and chopped (about 3.5 ounces)
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/2 c. cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. horseradish, squeezed of excess moisture
- 1 tbsp. pepperoncini brine
- 1/2 tsp. green Tabasco
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 4 oz. vodka
- Pepperoncini and red chili flakes, for serving
- Tomatillos, celery, cucumber, cilantro, jalapeno, and lime juice should be pureed in an electric blender for about 1 minute. Press on the solids to extract as much juice as possible. Strain through a medium mesh sieve into a pitcher.
- Mix in the tomato brine, pepperoncini brine, hot sauce, 1/4 tsp. pepper, and a pinch of salt. Pour in vodka and garnish with pepperoncinis and red chili flakes if you like.
6. Cherry Crush Halloween Cocktail
A flavor-packed drink made from tart cherry juice and fall spices.
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. water
- 5 whole cloves
- 2 whole star anise
- 1 1-inch piece of ginger, sliced
- 4 c. tart cherry juice
- Cinnamon sticks, for serving
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Add ginger, cloves, and star anise to the boiling water and simmer. Stirring is not necessary. Reduce the heat and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes (without stirring). After that, remove the pan from the heat and let it cool.
- Place the syrup and cherry juice in a pitcher. Put crushed ice in glasses and pour the syrup mixture. Serve the drink with a cinnamon stick that has been heated until it is smoking.
7. Black Charcoal Lemonade Halloween Cocktail
This childhood favorite gets a Halloween makeover with a sprinkle of activated charcoal. You might want to add a dash of vodka to this drink to make it a bit more deadly.
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. water
- 1 tbsp. activated black charcoal
- 1 1/2 c. fresh lemon juice
- 4 c. cold water
- Add sugar to 3/4 cup of water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer (without stirring) for 3 to 4 minutes until sugar dissolves. After 3 to 4 minutes, remove the pan from the heat and stir in the charcoal. Let cool fully.
- Juice lemons, combine with sugar syrup cooled to room temperature, and combine with 4 cups of cold water. Add ice to serve.
8. Black Magic Punch
Pomegranate juice is our favorite with this magical brew.
- 1 (750 ml.) bottle dark dry red wine
- 2 c. dark fruit juice
- 1/4 c. brandy
- 1/3 c. elderflower or raspberry liqueur
- 1 c. blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 c. sliced black grapes
- 2 sliced plums
- Orange twist, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine red wine, fruit juice, brandy, liqueur, blackberries, grapes, and plums. Allow chilling for at least 2 hours.
- Fill glasses with the mixture and garnish with blackberries and orange peel.
9. Liquid Web Cocktails
The frothy white drink has the taste of gossamer and is so lightweight you have to be careful. It’ll ensnare you.
- 3 oz. chocolate liqueur
- 3 oz. coffee liqueur (such as Kahlúa)
- 2 oz. milk
- Lightly sweetened whipped cream
- Pumpkin pie spice or nutmeg
In a cocktail shaker, combine the chocolate and coffee liqueurs, milk, whipped cream, and ice; shake well until chilled. Fill glasses with cocktails. Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice or nutmeg over top. Decorate with small plastic spiders.
10. Glowing Jell-O Shots
Use only tonic water to make these shots glow — not a half-and-half mix of tonic and water. However, be warned: it makes the shot a little bitter.
- 2 c. tonic water, divided
- 2 packages Jell-O (two flavors; we used pineapple and orange)
- 1 c. water
- 1 c. vodka
- In a high-temperature pot, add one cup of tonic water. Put the pineapple Jell-o mix in once it comes to a boil. After the mix has disintegrated, add half a cup of water and half a cup of vodka. Stir well.
- Jell-o should be about two-thirds full when put into shot glasses. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Start making the orange Jell-o as soon as the pineapple Jell-o sets. Follow the same steps used for the pineapple Jell-o.
- The orange Jell-o mixture should be poured over each pineapple Jell-o shot glass. Place the glasses in the refrigerator to set for at least 3 hours.
11. Hocus Pocus Jell-O Shots
Add Oreo cookies, chocolate kisses, and sanding sugar to these Jell-o shots.
- 1 package orange Jell-O
- 1 package purple Jell-O
- 1 package green Jell-O
- 3 c. boiling water, divided
- 3 c. vodka, divided
- 1 c. cool whip
- 15 Oreos, cream removed
- 30 chocolate kisses
- Orange, green, and purple sanding sugar
- Separate the three flavors of jello into separate bowls or measuring cups. Whisk the Jell-O mixture into each bowl with boiling water and vodka until dissolved. Placing it into plastic cups and letting it harden in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours should do the trick.
- Make witches’ hats meanwhile. Oreo cookies should be placed smooth side up and all cream removed. Take an unwrapped Kiss, dip it in cool whip, and then roll it in your choice of sanding sugar. Attach the Kiss to the cookie by pressing it into the center.
- Put on a witch’s hat and top with a cool whip when Jell-O has hardened and then serve.
12. Apple Cider Margaritas
Easy to make and ready in five minutes, these apple cider margaritas can be whipped up in no time.
- 2 c. apple cider
- 1/2 c. silver tequila
- 1/4 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Sugar, for the rim.
- Cinnamon, for the rim.
- Salt, for the rim.
- Apple slices, for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Combine tequila, cider, and lemon juice in a pitcher.
- Pour water into glasses, then dip them in a mixture of sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Put the margarita in a tall glass, and top it off with an apple slice and cinnamon stick.
13. Cider Sidecar
This easy cocktail recipe transforms apple cider into a grown-up treat.
- 2 oz. Fresh apple cider
- 2 oz. cognac
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- A strip of lemon zest and brandied cherries, for serving
- Combine cider, Cointreau, cognac, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker; add ice.
- The shaker should feel very cold to the touch after a few brief shakes.
- Add a bit of zest and a couple of brandied cherries on top.
14. Cotton Candy Shots
Take the shot while the vodka tonic is still seeping through the cotton candy. It will be worth it.
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1/2 oz. Tonic water
- Cotton candy
- To make a shot glass, pour vodka and tonic water into it.
- Decorate with cotton candy before serving.
15. Poison Apple Cocktails
Enjoy this sparkling drink with edible glitter!
- 1/3 c. apple cider
- 1/3 c. cranberry juice
- 2 oz. fireball
- 1 oz. grenadine
- 1/4 tsp. edible gold glitter
Add ice to a cocktail shaker and combine all ingredients. After 30 seconds of shaking, rinse the shaker thoroughly with cold water. Strain into glasses and serve.
So there you have it! The 15 best Halloween cocktails to make this year. We hope these recipes help you celebrate with friends and family, or if not that they at least give you some idea of what a great cocktail looks like. Happy haunting everyone!
Looking For Ideas For A Creepy Halloween Party? Contact us!
Other Articles We’ve Hand-Picked for You:
- Super Easy To Make Halloween Witches Hats!
- 5 Ways to Make Caramel Apples Look & Taste Even Better
- How to Make Halloween Monster Burgers Recipe!